IQT Solutions Class Action
UPDATE: The Ontario Superior Court has approved settlement of this action.
UPDATE: The Ontario Superior Court will hear a motion to approve a proposed settlement of this action on October 28, 2016. Any class member who wishes to comment on or object to the proposed settlement must send written submissions to class counsel before October 21, 2016 at 5:00pm. For more information, view the Notice of Proposed Settlement and Term Sheet below.
- Click here to view the Notice of Proposed Settlement
- Click here to view the Term Sheet summarizing the proposed settlement.
UPDATE: Justice Perell of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice has certified this action as a class proceeding.
UPDATE: Class Counsel are seeking further information and documents from IQT and have scheduled a motion to compel them to produce documents. Motion is scheduled for November 16, 2012.
- Click here for Motion Record [Part 1] September 21, 2012
- Click here for Motion Record [Part 2] September 21, 2012
- Click here for The Plaintiffs' Factum November 6, 2012
Charney Lawyers has commenced a class action lawsuit on behalf of all dismissed IQT Solutions employees against the officers, directors, shareholders and affiliated companies of IQT, Ltd.
- Click here for Bankruptcy Order, dated December 20, 2011
- Click here for Statement of Claim, dated September 15, 2011
- Click here for Notice of Action, dated August 16, 2011
- Click here for Press Release, dated August 16, 2011
The site is not designed to answer questions about your individual situation or entitlement. Do not rely upon the information provided on this website as legal advice in respect of your individual situation nor use it as a substitute for individual legal advice.
The information collected about potential class members will assist counsel in prosecuting the class action and assessing what damages were suffered by the class as a whole. Providing the information requested does not make you the client of Charney Lawyers. The court will ultimately decide who will be included as a class member.
This website will be updated from time to time to provide potential class members with information as it becomes available.